Cook Time: 2 -3 minutes
Special Notes: A French classic, but not only just for breakfast!!!
|Flat Frying pan|
|Whisk + Elect whisk|
|Full Ingredients||2 crepes|
|Flour – 2 cups||1/3 cup (53gr)|
|Eggs – 3||30ml (2 tbsp)|
|Melted butter – ¼ cup||15ml (2 tsp)|
|Sugar – 3 tbsp||1 tsp|
|Milk – 3 cups (bit by bit)||125ml (bit by bit) – ½ cup|
Sprinkle with icing sugar over top
- Sift flour then add sugar, eggs and butter. Mix well.
- Bit by bit, add milk and mix each time until an even texture is achieved (4-5 times). The result is called “the batter”. Whist you can use the batter immediately, it is recommended that you refrigerate it for at least an hour before using as it allows the flour to absorb the liquids which will provide better results.
- Add a little butter to the flat/crepe frying pan. Spread evenly.
- Add crepe batter and spread thinly over complete surface of pan. Cook until edges begin to brown then turn over and repeat.
- Spread Nutella/Nocilla to half of the crepe and then add sliced strawberries.
- Fold in half and then half again to give you a triangular shape.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.