Cook Time: 30 mins
Special Notes: Everybody´s favourite. Easy and fun to make. Absolutely delicious to eat!
1/2 packet of biscuits (Maria)
2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
Condensed Milk (quantity necessary to make thick sticky mass)
Sprinkles (chocolate, coloured, coconut shavings and cocoa)
- Pulverise biscuits (like flour).
- Put biscuit flower into mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder and mix.
- Gradually add Condensed milk and mix until thick and dense.
- Place chocolate sprinkles in another mixing bowl.
- Take biscuit mix using a teaspoon. Roll into balls.
- Add ball to chocolate sprinkles.
Note: Too much condensed milk will result in the balls flattening or losing their shape. If this happens, add more biscuit flour.