Cook Time: 20 mins
Special Notes: Coco loco cupcakes. Absolutely delicious.
Muffin Paper Cases
|Full Ingredients||2 – 3 cupcakes|
|Sugar – 230gr||50grs – 2,5 tbsp|
|Butter – 80gr||15grs – ¾ tbsp|
|Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp||4grs – ½ tsp|
|Eggs – 2 (100gr)||15gr – 1 tbsp|
|Coconut shavings 50gr (4 tbsp.)||20gr – 1 tbsp|
|Milk – 250ml||40ml – 2,5 tbsp|
|Flour – 300gr||45gr – 2 tbsp|
|Baking Powder – 12gr (2tsp)||3gr – ¼ tsp|
|Salt – large pinch||Small pinch|
- Preheat oven to 180º
- Line muffin tin with paper cases
- Sift flour and baking powder
- Mix the sugar, butter and vanilla until smooth and uniform
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add flour/baking powder and milk in three intervals. Mix until uniform
- Fill muffin cases until they are 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20minutes (preferably on a lower rack) – Remove from tin and allow to cool
Optional – Make frosting
- Whisk egg whites until fluffy.
- Sift icing sugar and then mix all ingredients until uniform using an electric whisk
- Add coconut syrup and mix until the desired texture is achieved
- Place frosting on top of cooled cupcakes using piping bag.