Cook Time: 5 minutes
Special Notes: Allow the meat to marinate for at least 30 minutes (1-2hrs gives better results)
|Tsp & Tbsp|
|Ingredients||1 large or
2-3 mini burgers
|4 large or 6-8 mini burgers|
|Minced meat (beef & Pork)||100gr||450gr|
|Mustard||½ tsp||1 tbsp|
|Worcestershire Sauce||½ tsp||1 tbsp|
|Optional (Egg & Bread crumbs)||10ml + tbsp respectively||30ml + 2 tbsp respectively|
- Put the minced meat into a bowl and then grate the onion and garlic on top.
- Add the mustard and Worcestershire sauce and S&P and then mix together with your hands or a spoon. Don´t over mix as this will cause the meat to loose its tenderness and become tough.
- Ideally, cover and place in fridge for 30 mins., however, if you can´t wait to eat them, then put them straight onto the grill.
- Grill on a medium to high flame for 3-5 minutes on each side depending on how you like your meat cooked. You can toast the bread at the same time if you wish.
- Feel free to add salad, tomato, pickles, cheese etc. and other sauces (tomato, BBQ, Mayonnaise etc.