Cook Time: 15 minutes
|Ingredients||4 servings||1 serving|
|Cous Cous||2 cups||½ cup|
|Boiling water||2 cups||½ cup|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp||1 tsp|
|Salt/Pepper||To taste||To taste|
|Fresh Coriander||Handful||Small Handfull|
- Grill the chicken.
- Boil the water.
- Using a sharp knife, dice (cut finely) the chicken, red pepper and coriander. Reserve.
- In a metal or heat resistant bowl, add cous cous, paprika and salt and pepper
- Add the boiling water and leave to rest for at least 5 minutes. The semolina (cous cous) will absorb the liquid and cook and become soft. Do not stir or mix at this stage.
- After allowing the cous cous to sit for at least 5 minutes, add the olive oil and gently stir ensuring that there are no lumps of cous cous clumped together
- Add the chicken, red pepper, coriander and sultanas and again gently mix. Taste and then adjust salt/pepper and/or quantity of sultanas.
- Place into the ring/mould and prepare for presentation.