Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Special Notes: Take out of the oven and eat immediately
|Egg whites and yokes||Fluffy|
|1 egg||Parmesan/Gruyere Cheese|
|1 Rash of bacon||Finely chopped bacon/ham|
|Thyme leaves||Salt & Pepper|
- Put the bacon in a tray and bake for 5 minutes or until crispy
- Separate the egg white from the yoke. Reserve yoke.
- Beat egg whites until fluffy and pointy.
- Add finely chopped thyme leaves
- On a baking tray, place 2 “pillows” of egg white mix and using the back of the spoon, make a crater (later you´ll be placing the egg yokes here).
- Bake at 180º for between 8-10 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown
- Remove from oven and then place yokes in the craters previously created.
- Bake for another 3 minutes
- Garnish – can use bread or round bread/bagel/muffin as a base and then add salad, avocado, granada seeds etc. before putting the egg on top.