Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Special Notes: A great meal which is so versatile that can be combined with almost anything.
- Heat the oil and fry the chicken until it´s 80% cooked. Set aside.
- In the same frying pan, fry the onions and peppers until soft.
- Add the cumin powder and mix.
- Add the previously cooked chicken back into the pan.
- Add tomato and season (salt & pepper). Add Jalapeño chili if desired.
- Break the coriander with your hands (or dice with a knife if you prefer) and add to the mix off the fire. You don´t want to cook the coriander. It´s better fresh.
- Take a tortilla wrap brush the entire surface with oil.
- Turn the tortilla over and add the filling to the “un-oiled” side until it´s half full.
- Fold and close the wrap ensuring that no filling is spilling out.
- Grill in a frying pan (or grill) on both sides until golden.