Cook Time: 20 mins
Special Notes: An easy and delicious mexican delight.
|Serving dish/aluminum container|
|Ingredients||1 serving||4 servings|
|Nachos (corn chips)||3||9|
|Optional – Jalapeño Chili||¼ chili||1 chili|
|Cumin Powder||½ Tsp||1.5 tsp|
|Fresh Coriander (optional)||½ handful||1 handful|
- Cook the chicken on the grill until 90% cooked. Cut into strips and set aside.
- Cut the red and green peppers into very small squares. Set aside.
- Cut the cheese into strips and set aside.
- Cover the base of the serving dish or aluminum tray/container with corn chips.
- Place 25% of the cheese, peppers and chicken on top of the corn chips.
- Sprinkle some cumin powder over the top and then cover this with the remaining corn chips.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the top of the second layer of corn chips, sprinkle with cumin and cover with cheese.
- OPTIONAL – add jalapeño chili and/or onion and/or black beans (frijoles)
- Put in the oven under the grill/top element for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and has a toasted colour.