Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Special Notes: You can cook this immediately, however, it is recommended that you marinate the meat for at least 30 minutes.
|Oven with a grill|
|Foil (aluminium paper)|
|Ingredients||3 kebabs||12 kebabs|
|Minced meat (beef & pork mix)||100gr||400gr|
|Fresh Coriander leaves||Handful||4 handfuls|
|Cumin powder||1 tsp||1 tbsp|
|Coriander powder||¾ tsp||¾ tbsp|
|Cinnamon powder||½ tsp||½ tbsp|
|Chile powder||Pinch||¼ tsp|
|Salt||½ tsp or to taste||½ tbsp or to taste|
- Soak the skewers in water for around 30 minutes. This will prevent them from burning when under the grill. If you forget this step you can always wrap the ends of the skewers which aren´t covered by the meat in foil (aluminium paper).
- Cut onions and crush garlic and add to a mixing bowl.
- Dice the fresh coriander and add to the bowl.
- Add spices and salt and then gently mix ensuring that all ingredients are integrated evenly.
- Place the meat mix on the skewers as if it were a sausage (see photo below).
- Brush with oil before placing in the oven under the grill.
- Cook for approximately 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden and toasted.