Remove vs Remover
|Ingredients||1 serving||4 servings|
|Lime||Few drops (to taste)||To taste|
|Optional – Jalapeño Chili||To taste||To taste|
|Cumin Powder||¼ tsp||1 tsp|
|Fresh Coriander||Small handful||handful|
- Using a sharp knife, dice the onion, Jalapeño chili, coriander and lastly tomato and set aside.
- Remove the peel/skin and seed of the avocado and mash into a smooth paste using a hand blender. You may use a fork to squash/mash the avocado if you don´t have a hand blender.
- Using a spatula remove the whipped avocado from the blender and place into a bowl. Add the diced ingredients (onion, coriander etc.) and mix.
- Apply the lime juice and cumin to your liking and season.
- Place into a bowl and serve immediately. If you´re not going to use it immediately cover with plastic film where the plastic is in contact with the avocado and place in the fridge.